Monday 25 January 2010

£12.12

A digital car boot sale // Today I sold the contents of my computers trash can. It sold for £12.12. I am planning on selling my accumulated trash regularly (frequency undecided as yet) so my digital goods won’t get lost in the electronic abyss anymore, as its not rubbish just sources / images / files / finds I no longer need > look out for this ad in future on Ebay >>

DIGITAL SALE! Buy my old digital goods. Instead of deleting my trash I’m offering it up for sale. ***** items at ***** GB. Huge mix of pictures & files of varying sorts which I have accumulated and want to go to a new home rather than lost in my trash can forever. Think of it being just like a digital car boot sale. This is a great opportunity & a MIXED LOT so there is a great range of files / sounds/ movies for you to use / collect / pass on yourself. There are no flaws or corrupt files. Refunds are available if you are totally unsatisfied but note this is also the beginning of a new experimental project. Package will be compressed and sent as soon as payment is made To make it a genuine buy I can guarantee my copy of the files will be deleted and you will be the sole owner of the goods!

No comments:

Post a Comment